Capco is a global company that boasts unparalleled financial knowledge, skills and modern technology. It understands risk data and finance so well that it has implemented several risk management and compliance programs for its customers. Capco’s solutions include accelerators for scenario analysis, quick prototyping and data supply chain.
What it does in simpler terms
- It simplifies complexity – Capco’s determination and passion for transforming the future of finance is unwavering. It simplifies the most intricate areas of a business. Creating relevance and value for its clients, Capco is one of the most transparent and trustworthy technology companies.
- Offers creativity and excellence – The company is committed to nothing more but making entrepreneurs achieve their goals. It is also an entrepreneur that has won the hearts of many around the world.
- Offers excellent financial advice and solutions – Capco’s ability to multi-task without affecting any area of its business is unrivalled. Besides designing and implementing technological solutions, the company offers the best consultancy services.
- It’s a servant for all – The reason why the company stays unchallenged is its ability to understand the starters and experts. And why should this surprise anyone? The big company boasts years of industry-centric expertise, technology based infrastructure, innovative thinking skills, great leadership and much more.
Capco’s top services
The company has many different services it provides to the target customers.
- Cybersecurity – One of Capco’s main services is cybersecurity and resiliency. This entails management of cyberrisk through an effective architecture framework and other programs: CARE, BCMR, 3-tiered Attack and Discovery approach and others.
- Enterprise Risk Management – An ERM framework does more than just increase customer satisfaction. It can also unlock high earnings, reduces regulatory audit and helps you compete effectively. Copco’s ERM is designed to help users reduce their operational losses, align themselves with risk, create risk awareness, and find an accurate way of reporting risks on time. It can either create or reinforce an existing ERM program according to regulatory requirements and best practices within the industry.
- Financial crime prevention – The odds of coming across a financial crime these days are extremely high. It is one of the rampant crimes that any financial institution can face and its impacts are incredibly big. To help institutions stay abreast of financial crime risk, Copco’s intelligent professionals have created effective solutions and programs.
- Finance and risk – The financial services sector has to confront operational and technological challenges in order to comply with emerging regulations and obligations. It can do this via compliance and risk management methods created by Copco’s finance and risk experts. They boast data supply chains knowledge, as well as governance and reporting practices. Additionally, they comprehend current and upcoming finance and risk data challenges and how to manage them.
- Compliance risk management – If a company fails to abide by the upcoming regulations, it is likely to damage its own reputation and face stiff financial penalties. If you consult Copco’s consultants, they can help examine your risk, create an all-inclusive compliance management system, set up tailored procedures and polices and train your workers about compliance issues. If you have already violated the law or have compliance weaknesses, the experts will show you how to respond.
Besides the above, the company offers several other businesses in the financial services industry. If you want to know why the company is so successful, visit Anaplan.com today. It already shifted its project management and sales forecast planning into Anaplan software. Capco is officially using Anaplan in different areas of business. There are several other customers who are doing the same thing, according to Anaplan’s data. Make use of Anaplan today as well.