If you are someone who has a car or personal truck, then you must be able to understand the issue of a flat tire. It can actually lead to a major accident if your car wheels do not have enough air in them. this is the main reason as to why you must always have a tire inflator on you. While it is true that the mechanic can be summoned any time, it is actually faster and cheaper for you in the long run if you have all your needed equipment. Read ahead to know about some of the top tire inflators that you can pick and why it is vital for you to look after your tire.
Why it is so important for you to check your tire regularly?
By now, it must be no secret to you that checking the tire of your car is very important. But, do you know that why is it so highly recommended and emphasized? Well, the very first benefit of checking the tires of your vehicle is that you get an estimate of the air each one has. this is very important for the balance of your automobile. You see, the vehicle is dependent on the wheels for its free and steady movement. If there is a disbalance and if one has more air than the other, then the result is bound to be an accident. In fact. Not only this but if you keep driving with a flat tire, then there are also high chances of added pressure on the other wheels. If you have your personal tire inflator in your car booty, you can fix it anytime, anywhere. This is why https://scanneranswers.com/best-portable-tire-inflators-should-you-buy-one/ can help you.
Some of the best portable tire inflators that you can buy.
- The P.I. Auto Store Digital Tire Inflator: Being the very first one on our list, the P.I. Auto Store Digital Tire Inflator is a product that comes with a glass-filled nylon housing. This is what makes it resistant to abrasion as well as impact. With a maximum pressure going up to 150 psi, the P.I. Auto Store Digital Tire Inflator has the capacity to inflate a standard tire from 0 to 30 psi in 4 minutes or even less time. What’s more? It can help you to deal with tires of a number of vehicles such as motorcycles, SUVs, passenger cars as well as light-duty trucks. While the benefits of P.I. Auto Store Digital Tire Inflator are that it is very small in size and has a long air hose along with a bright flashlight, the disadvantage which has been cited by many is that it is a little expensive. But, is it really expenditure if it is done for your safety? Not at all! On the contrary, it is an investment that you are making for your well-being. In fact, it also comes with an auto-shut off feature along with a digital pressure gauging system.
- The Lifeline Air Compressor: You must have heard already about the AAA. Well, for those who have been living under a rock, AAA refers to the American Automobile Association. It is true that they will recommend only the best for your vehicle. This is why when news came that the Lifeline Air Compressor has been recommended by AAA, the trust in this item just shot up. With a light weight of around merely 2 pounds, it comes with 3 nozzle adaptors and a power cord that is 10 feet long. With it can take a little longer when compared to the other products, one of the major concerns regarding this device is the noise that it produces. But its way cheaper too so I guess that cancels out all the problems.
- The ENGREPO Portable Air Compressor: The ENGREPO Portable Air Compressor is very different from all other tire inflators because it has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Don’t worry if you did not get what I mean. It can be confusing at first but I am here to break it down for you and make it simpler. This is a portable tire inflator which comes without a cord. You may just connect it to a cigarette lighter socket when you need so. In fact, it is always exciting to use the ENGREPO Portable Air Compressor because it has a backlit digital display that makes it simple for you to employ it even when the streets are dark. Last but definitely not the least, the auto-off feature is also great. But one major drawback is that it is best suited for passenger cars only.
- The EPAuto DC Portable Tire Inflator: If you need to inflate the tires of your car, bikes, motorcycle or SUV, then the best pick for you may be the EPAuto DC Portable Tire Inflator. However, it is not suited for LT, HT and trucks. While this inflator can inflate up to 100 psi, it comes with a rather easy and simple to read digital tire gauge. The best part about this product is that there is an auto-shut feature. This means that as soon as soon as desired pressure is reached, it turns off on its own. Also, it has a personal overheating protection circuit. The powerful LED flashlight is great but it is a little heavy at 3.8 pounds.
- The Viair Portable Air Compressor: Last but definitely not the least, we have the Viair Portable Air Compressor. It has the capacity to inflate up tires that are up to 33 inches and this is why it is the best for using off-road. It has an extremely long power cord and air hose which make the use more convenient. However, just like every coin has a flip side to it, this product also comes with its own set of cons. Two disadvantages of the Viair Portable Air Compressor are that it is heavy with a weight of 4.5 pounds and it also expensive.
Now that you have all the necessary information about the top tire inflators in the market, this personal guide about their pros and cons will help you to make a wise and informed choice before finalizing the purchase.